CabelasHNMLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness.

5 posters

Go down

Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness. Empty Re: Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness.

Post  Bacon Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 pm

I've been playing a lot of nhl10, played thru ff13 quite fast, been working out more, have a lot of free time to do whatever i want and it's kinda nice. Hi nym! taru power ftw. i might play one of pais chars for a lil bit here shortly but that would require a reinstall................................................................................................................................

Bacon
Grunts
Grunts

Back to top Go down

Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness. Empty Re: Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness.

Post  Zephrose Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am

What's up Mr. Weave of the Bacon variety?!~

Zephrose
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nym Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 am

Taru \o.o/ what's up.

Nym
Grunts
Grunts

Back to top Go down

Post  Datsko Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 am

Bacon, I hate you.... You haven't come on Vent to hear about "The Human Centipede" whhich is available OnDemand by Comcast.... Totally worth the $7 to watch it.

And before anyone sways you, if ou've seen either of the Hostel movies, it's not nearly as gruesome as ass-to-mouth might seem.

I'm a big propoenent of it.
Datsko
Datsko
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Cybin Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:40 am

hows it going? get on vent sometime

Cybin
Original Gangsta's
Original Gangsta's

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 pm

hey ^^

Back to top Go down

Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness. Empty Oh herro! Baconweave mmmm goodness.

Post  Bacon Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 pm

hi!

Bacon
Grunts
Grunts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum