CabelasHNMLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A littile help x.x

2 posters

Go down

A littile help x.x Empty Re: A littile help x.x

Post  Kattekop Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

not really the best setup since windows is slow as hell with routing but yea i guess it works if there is no other option available.

check this link to set up internet connection sharing on windows 7/vista.
http://www.windowsreference.com/windows-vista/step-by-step-internet-connection-sharing-ics-setup-in-vista/

Also please do NOT use NAT on your windows machine....windows cant handle NAT at all.

Little example.

[Internet] ==1.1.1.1== [Router] ==192.168.1.0== [PC] ==192.168.2.0== [360]

Now you just add a route on your router saying that the 192.168.2.0 subnet is reachable via the IP adres of your PC (192.168.1.X)
Also you should tell the router that the 192.168.2.0 subnet is allowed to be translated to your external IP adres.

If you need some help just shoot me a pm and ill help you with teamviewer.
Kattekop
Kattekop
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

A littile help x.x Empty A littile help x.x

Post  Aziel Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 am

Ok so I have this new laptop. This is directed at anyone with a 360. Does anyone have any idea how to connect a 360 to a windows 7 OS laptop? I still have my old laptop but heres the problem. Whenever I connect on my new one (I use a wireless card and I just hook my 360 via an ethernet cable to the laptop and just play things online). For SOME reason my NAT settings are strict when used and I cant access all of xbox lives funcitonality. I tried calling tech support but they dont support wireless cards...even though it worked for I dunno 4-6 years perfectly before now? Anyway any insight would help as I cant log into POL without using my older laptop which pretty much bsods every other week.

Aziel
Grunts
Grunts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum