CabelasHNMLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun at Khimaira

Go down

Fun at Khimaira Empty Fun at Khimaira

Post  Tress Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am

While watching Zan kill another Khimaira, I decided to have some fun. I noticed Fat take a shit load of damage from Thunderstrike, so I decided to test magic defense gear. From the list of screen shot's, this is what I compiled.

[img]Fun at Khimaira Img_2010/img]

As you can see, with thunderstrike I took a little about 30-40 more damage than Drakee with a relic shield. Corleone was taking about 200 more than Drakee each time and 160 more than me. With Fulmination, I took 62 more than a relic paladin but 226 less than Corleone. If you look at it from me vs. Fat, I took almost half the damage he did, just because of my magic defense gear. The damage numbers were about the same with Dreadstorm too.

I had plenty of time, while pretending to hit my macros along with Drakee to keep timing, to put on my magic defense gear after he readied the move but before he used it. Might be worth our tanks bringing out their magic defense gear to swap in before TP moves, It clearly has an effect.

Tress
Grunts
Grunts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum